Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Welcome!

About a year ago Brandon and I began the fun journey of house hunting- and please note that fun is dripping with sarcasm. It was the moment I entered the real world and realized my dream home with open concept floor plans, big kitchens with granite counter tops, a big backyard, and a man cave for babe was just a LITTLE out of our price range.  So we decided on some things that we weren't willing to budge on, started the hunt, found our home, and signed the forms. It got right down to the wire too-we were able to move in the DAY our contract was up and had to move out of our apartment. Talk about blessings.

And here she is!!
The Front.

And Back.


  And while we don't need to do a major overhaul with this place feel free to join me as we fix things like...

Butterflies in the living room (It's not super obvious from this picture but look closely and you'll see them)
Green kitchens



A VERY purple master bedroom


With things like this painted on all the bedroom doors

I'm super excited because this is my place to put all my before and after pictures. And boy do I love before and after pictures, they just satisfy me like you wouldn't believe. So thanks for checking it out, I'll be sure to start posting some of our first projects soon!






3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to check out some after pics! That peeping troll should probably stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I'm sorry to say the creeper has already been erased. May he rest in peace.

      Delete
  2. Court this looks great! I'm excited to follow along! :)

    ReplyDelete